Vacations are over and it’s back to school. Play time is over and now it’s time to work. And every child is cajoled to, “work hard this year and get good marks”.
And many do try. They work very hard, yet they can’t seem to reach that magical place of “really good marks”.
I hear so many parents tell me, “My child does well enough. He knows everything, but when it comes to putting things in words, I don’t know what happens.”
“She is just not able to communicate.”
“He has a great imagination, yet he loses marks in essays.”
“Grammar is something that makes no sense”
As parents we all know that the real problem is not so much the marks but the inability to communicate in words that is worrisome. We all realise that in order to succeed, whether in school or life, it is important to be able to get our message across, in a way that stands out. Whether it is an essay in school or a CV tomorrow, the written word is important. The words you use, the way you structure your sentences, the ease with which the receiver can understand what you say, all these are building blocks to success.
Unfortunately, in school with so many children in a class, it is very difficult for a teacher to impart this kind of knowledge on an individual basis.
And that is where my “Grammar and Creative Writing” course helps.
With this course your child will
- Get individual attention as there are very limited seats. Only 6 to 8 students per batch.
- Get exposure to different authors and different genres of writing in our reading sessions.
- Develop the ability to discuss books and state their opinions with confidence.
- Increase his/her vocabulary and learn to use words in the most effective way.
- Learn that Grammar is fun and practical and not just rules that are confusing.
- Write stories, poems, essays, letters, advertisements, etc.
To have a glimpse of some of my students work, take a peek here.
“The work that is really a man’s own is play and not work at all…When we talk about the great workers of the world, we really mean the great players of the world” Mark Twain
And that is just what the students do at the Know & Grow learning centre, they play and make their work their own.
See what they have to say about the course here.
- New batches starting on 13th June, 2018
- Age group 7 to 14 years.
- Batches separated according to age.
So what are you waiting for? Enroll now here or give me a call on 9892939062